Train to be a Driving Instructor
NEW DRIVING INSTRUCTORS NEEDED!
Driving Instructor Jobs Hastings, Sussex
Skillz2Drive Driving School always require new driving instructors, due to our continued expansions across Sussex and Kent.
Current vacancies at Skillz2Drive Driving school:
- Full time manual instructor. Hastings area (must be able to work 35 hours plus a week)
- Part time manual instructor. Hastings / Eastbourne area
- **Urgent** Automatic instructor needed full time/part time to start immediately in the Eastbourne / Hastings area
Our Promise To You:
- We can guarantee you a full diary in 4 weeks.
- Very low weekly franchise fee.
- No contract to sign, leave when you wish, BUT WE PROMISE YOU WONT WANT TO!!
ORDIT APPROVED INSTRUCTORS FOR KENT AND SUSSEX
We provide only the very best driving instructor training across Kent and Sussex because here at Skillz2drive we only use the very best instructors to place in our hugely popular driving schools. Based in Hastings, East Sussex we are a different instructor training college because we train you to work for us, as we believe that you will be so happy with your training you will want to stay with us. There are no up front fees.
OUR DRIVING SCHOOLS COVERING HASTINGS / EASTBOURNE / TUNBRIDGE WELLS / ASHFORD
Skillz2Drive Driving School run by Mark Wilkins (07935 188 752)
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
- Detailed and structured training with help and support every step of the way.
- Pay as you go training with no up front fees and no contracts to sign.
- Training to fit around your current family and work commitments.
- Be fully qualified in as little as 5 months.
- Have a guaranteed place within one of our two driving schools, with a full diary within 4 weeks of starting.
- Be part of a fun and friendly team who all pull together to help others.
- Work full or part time with earnings in excess of 30k a year (full time).
WHAT DO I NEED TO DO?
- Have been driving for at least 3 years
- Be over the age of 21
- Have no more than six points on you licence
- Pass a fully enhanced DBS check (this can take up to 6 weeks, so we advise applying early on in your training)
- Pass three tests
Great, you’re on your way! So what’s next?
- Extended theory and hazard perception test.
- We will provide you with all training materials needed to pass the test (books and DVDs).
- Extended driving test (1hr long).
- During your test you must not have more than 6 minor faults.
- We provide you with unlimited training hours to pass the test**
Training Licence or Pink Badge
- You will have the opportunity to start work after you pass the Part 2 test, on a trainee licence if you wish (fees apply).
- Instructor ability test (1hr long) split into two halves (role play).
- Again, we provide you with unlimited training hours to pass the test**
You are there! You can now work in one of our schools earning 30k a year plus (full time). Congratulations!
** lessons charged at the current rate per hour.
Please contact us for more information and to start your journey to becoming a fully qualified ADI.
“you said it would take 3 weeks to fill my diary and it only took 1 thanks mark”